The E.W. Gohl GmbH has been a European market leader for more than half a century in the field of serial manufacture of cooling towers. Innovative technological know-how, premium quality and state-of-the-art manufacturing processe.
We pursue new avenues of design, based on our experience from delivering 60,000 cooling tower cells to customers in 35 countries.
- Dry cooler with adiabatic pre-cooling – A revolution in cooling technology: does not require water conditioning, produces no aerosols, and has a very high switchover point.
- EC ventilators – The latest technology: energy savings of up to 30%, very quiet, straightforward regulation when used as axial and radial fans.
- DTC ecoTec - Innovative design: Flawless integration of components and optimized air distribution maximize efficiency of the system. Straightforward accessibility and a reduced number of components keep service expenses low.
We repeatedly subject our services to testing and confirmation by qualified independent institutes.
- CTI + Eurovent certified cooling towers deliver guaranteed performance values.
- Hygienic designs, documentation, and materials tested according to VDI 2047/2 by the “Hygiene Institut des Ruhrgebiets”.
- Gohl's whirl-sintering coating process complies with highest corrosion category C-5M, as confirmed by “Institut für Korrosionsschutz” Dresden GmbH.
Areas of competency
E.W. Gohl GmbH is a company with expertise in innovative cooling solutions. Our team consists of skilled installers, qualified engineers, and experienced technicians.
- Research and development with a technical testing laboratory
- Planning and configuration with a proprietary product configurator
- Web-based efficiency calculator based on VDMA uniformity sheet 24659
- Regionally located sales employees who support planning of new cooling tower projects and after-sales service
- After-sales service: spare parts, assembly, service, maintenance, and refurbishment
A comprehensive product range, modular construction, and an extensive range of accessories ensure that you will always receive just the right solution for your application.
- Industrial cooling
- Cooling for climate control
- Designed for heavy duty use
- For stringent hygienic requirements
- Indoor and outdoor installation
- Radial or axial ventilator
- Cooling towers with open and closed circuits
- Hybrid coolers
- Dry cooler with adiabatic pre-cooling